The Gallagher Factor
Monday, August 16, 2004
 
When he rocks the mike, he rocks the mike right.
I'd forgotten this great quote from Inside Idol:

'Daniel has a very close relationship with his grandmother, they've been performing at weddings together for a few years.'

You really can't make this shit up. Anyway, it's Extreme Daniel Appreciation Mania around here, and Chris is working overtime to Daniel-o-Vate the Idol Liz. Meanwhile, if the tour goes ahead, it's going to require a behind-the-scenes documentary and a great promo poster:



Also, I hope the remake of 8 Mile, staring Daniel, is going ahead.

Comments:
Grandma includedEXCELLENT. I cannot stop laughing.
 
At least my comedy is appreciated by someone. And DOESN'T Daniel just lend himself to comedy...? I've got loads of this sort of stuff still.

(Was that Will, incidentally?)
 
Yeah, it was me. I can't sign in to your comments for some reason. Perhaps my work has put a "bar".

More, you say. Very good; carry on.

Will

PS: I now find Daniel to be ADORABLE!
 
Well, der. I signed it anonymously myself after that.

I do too! And I don't know why. And yes, the great Daniel jokes will never end, I suspect.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger